Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Create!

 February and March had too much going on and I kind of got out of step with my creative projects.  Didn't have that many and forgot to show them.  So I am catching up! 


This is one of my photos that I framed inside the lid of a bee box that had belonged to Himself's father.  


I've been doing some exercises with abstract drawing.  This one turned out well.


My second piece for my 'lunch bag journal'.  This month's prompt was "Fun".  What could be more fun than a party with Baloo, Little Bird, and Little Hoss?!  Each element in this collage is a separate piece.




I've been taking a monthly book making class at the Clarksville 'Downtown Artist Co-op' (DAC).  The book last month is called a Flag book.  There are quite few thing you can do with a book like this.  It's going to be fun exploring the ideas.



In the first class we made 'accordion' books.  I've used this one to keep my favorite ATCs that I've gotten in swaps.



Haven't decide what to put in this accordion book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.