Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

My BBFF (Bovine Best Friend Forever)

Apparently I have a very unique skill set.  

Remember my photos of the darling baby calves?


Well, as I was talking to him ALL of the other cows decided to come up and join the conversation!


They were very good listeners.


In fact, they were all ears!


Quite a few of them talked back too.  This one was a real 'moo cow'.


The bull wondered what all the talk was about and came to check it out.  He soon tired of the girl talk.  He wandered back to his patch of clover.


Then to my total surprise, Number 7 walked right up to me.  I slowly stretched out to see if I could touch her.


I did more than touch her... she wanted scratching!

I spent several minutes scratching her face, ear, and neck before I needed to leave.  What a fun surprise!  Just call me Teri the Cow Whisperer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.