You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Color Purple

Shug: "More than anything God love admiration."

Celie: "You saying God is vain?"

Shug: "No, not vain, just wanting to share a good thing. I think it pisses God off when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't notice it."

Celie: "You saying He just wanna be loved like it say in the Bible?"

Shug: "Yeah, Celie. Everything wanna be loved. Us sing and dance, and holla just wanting to be loved. Look at them trees. Notice how the trees do everything people do to get attention... except walk?"


--"The Color Purple" by Alice Walker










I noticed…







Outdoors photo challenge

 
Birds photo challenge












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! What's the purple blanket that the goose is standing in?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.