Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Autumn In Tennessee

Fall has arrived in Tennessee… and I am loving it! 
 
 
The smoke barns are going full force.  They are curing dark fired tobacco (pipe and cigar tobacco).  They actually smell wonderful… the perfect “wood smoke” smell.
 
 
A barn near our home.
 
 
Sometime this lane is completely covered in leaves.
 
 
The evening sun hitting a hickory tree at the top of the hill.
 
 
The first leaf on my mums.  There’s a lot more in them now!  LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful. I really like the one of the road in the woods... so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! These are really gorgeous! You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season. Love the lane!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.