Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Chestnut Envy

I’m very jealous of my neighbor up the hill.
 
Absolutely green with envy.
 
Because she now has this grazing in the pasture next to her house…
 
 
I think he’s a Tennessee Walker.
 
 
We have nice talks when I go out for a walk.
 
 
But since I don’t have any sort of treat for him, he soon goes back to his grazing.  (I haven’t asked permission yet to give him treats.)
 
 
He would make a very good lawn mower.
 
 
The way he eats… I’m going to have to bring a lot of apples and carrots…
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, visiting from You capture. I too also linked on horses. Imagine that. Such beautiful creatures!!! have a great day.
    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pictures. They're all wonderful. What a beautiful horse and what beautiful captures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely horse! I found you on You Capture also. Fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.