Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

CSI Fall Organizing Challenge: Ladder Drift Board Rack

Work on my studio makeover continues, with some of the projects spilling out into the garage area.  One area that needed organizing was how I stored my drift boards.  They were such a jumbled mess that I could never find what I was looking for.
With all the great ladder ideas I see on blogs and Pinterest, I’ve been grabbing them up whenever I find them for a great price ($5 or under) at yard sales or the ReStore. 
I used a $3 yard sale find to make this rack for my drift boards.  I had to add two rungs to the back of the ladder to make it work.  All that took was a 1x2 cut to size and 4 corner braces I pulled out of my stash.

I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.  It takes so much less space than what I had been doing and every board is visible. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.