You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Photo Album 2 Oct '13

One of those many spider webs I spoke of earlier.  This one is out on the deck. 
 
 
The early morning mist caught on it looks like silver beads.
 
 
A tiny web.  It’s maybe 2 inches across. 
 
 
As I said… they are everywhere!
 
 
Goldenrod came in really early this year.  Perhaps it was because of the cooler summer we had. 
 
 
These are in the field above our house. 
 
 
Backlit by the sun. 
 
 
What Queen Anne’s Lace turns into…
 
 
…’beggar ticks’!!  I hate pulling these out of my socks after a walk!
 
 
Don’t they look like little Velcro balls?
 
 
Saw this handsome fellow (yes, he’s a boy…male box turtles have red eyes) on a walk with Little Bird.
 
 
Dad and Mom’s new under-the-shed boarder. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.