You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Friday, October 31, 2014

October Photo Album

Himself brought in this mushroom from our yard.  It's so amazing how delicate the gills are.


A peaceful shot.  We've been watching these two grow up.  They are a bit over a year old now.


Cool pumpkins at a produce stand.


I thought this plate was so interesting.  Who would have thought to design a china with regular ol' bugs on it?


Autumn colors.


I love old neon signs.


Love new ones too!


Saw this truck while in Minnesota.


Isn't this crochet pot hold just beautiful??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.