You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Sunday, March 6, 2016

Travel Trinket: A North Dakota Painting

Not all of our travel trinkets are actually 'trinkets'.  We love to find beautiful art to bring home with us.  This piece is from Burlington, North Dakota.  We were visiting a winery there and the gift shop offered locally crafted items.


Didn't she do an amazing job with the glass and the reflections! 


"Donna Watts   2002"

I would love to see more of her work.




Linked at:

1 comment:

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.