You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Never Ending Story


Our big project for February was to do a makeover of the living room.  (Remember our ceiling mess from December?)

Well, we're still working on it.  I think we'll be working on it for the rest of my life...

OK, it's not quite that bad.  But as we go along every step of the way we are having to do 2 to 3 times the work it should be because of the shoddy workmanship we continually find.  So instead of having it done by today, my goal is to be done by 12 March.  

Before that would make me giddy with happiness...

...and give me time to catch up on my other projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.