You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Thursday, May 11, 2017

A 'Funky Monkey' in Madison (Huntsville), AL

Last weekend Himself and I took a little get-away to Madison/Huntsville, AL.  While there we had some time to kill and this little shop seemed just the place to stop!


Funky Monkey ( https://www.facebook.com/funkymonkeyretro/ ) called us in with its crazy outside decor.


The tons of Japanese maples had their own siren song!


Looking for succulents?  They have some of the best I've ever seen.

Inside was fantastic too...






If you visit the Huntsville area and love a treasure hunt, I highly recommend a stop here!

Funky Monkey
7186 Hwy 72 W
Madison, AL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.