You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Thursday, May 25, 2017

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Blog Post...

... to announce the arrival of a new forest princess (or prince).


Yesterday afternoon "Mama" gave birth in our back yard to this little sweetie.  Her twins from last year kept watch.

It was so fun to watch the first wobbly steps.


But it wasn't long before she (I've decided it is a girl) was racing about and scrambling over Mama's back.


Venturing farther and farther away... but not too far.


Getting ready for another leap!


After a bit, she headed over to meet Big Brother (left) and Big Sister.  (Bro is looking scraggly because he's growing his first set of antlers.  Takes a lot out of a buck.)

Looking forward to watching this one grow up, as I did her siblings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.