You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, May 9, 2017

More Swaps

I've been having fun with my creative swaps.  Even tho I've not done as many as I hoped, I've done at least one set a month.  This batch I'm going to show you comes in all sorts of sizes.



Back in January I showed you my snowman for a post card (6x4) swap.

Here are the 4 post cards I received back:







Then in February there was the Artist Trading Card (3x2.5) swap with the theme "Sealed With A Kiss" (the creative piece had to feature a set of 'kissy lips').

My ATC.

And the ones I got back...





My last swap to show is from April.  It was a new size for me; an 'inchie'.  Each tiny little creative piece is only one inch square.  The theme was 'one word affirmations'.

This is mine.


Here are the 12 that came to me:

Sturdy -- Joy-Full -- You -- Gentle
This -- Beautiful -- Loved -- Exquisite
Curious -- Important -- Enough -- Good



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.