You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Painting a Christmas Ornament or Two

For this month's painting social with Team Red, White, and Blue we did Christmas ornaments.


I picked out a cute little owl and a Bethlehem star.


"Horsefeathers" is such a cute place to create.  They have about 8 shelves full of things to chose from.


I recently was admiring some Australian Aboriginal art, so I decided to give it a go on my star.


Himself observing...


Not having a stippler I had to make do with the back of a paint brush.  Next time I'll bring my own.


Love that color palette!


Now to work on the owl...


What had more paint...the owl or my fingers?


Detailing his eyes.


Almost done.



I love the way they came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.