You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Friday, April 7, 2017

Zurura at Eleven Years Old

When we went to Kenya in 2005, we sponsored an elephant baby at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.


Zurura was a bit over one year old when we visited him.


That little boy sure loved the mud!


Ten years later... that hasn't changed!
(That's him laying in the mud/water!)


The elephant sure has changed tho.


He's now considered a "former" orphan and has grown into a magnificent young bull.


He is living free in Tsavo National Park in the SE of Kenya.

A success story!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.