Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bringing the Springtime Outdoors Inside

OK, it’s March and I have officially had ENOUGH of winter.  Today is grey and rainy; it was 37* when I got up this morning!  It looked more like November then March.  So I decided it was time to bring some Spring into the house!

I wanted to try putting together a cloche arrangement and my little shamrock fit perfectly.  For a pop of color I added a purple pansy I bought at the garden center. 

No reason this little birdbath has to stay outside.  It was just right for planting my miniature daffodil and the other pansy plants.

The three cute birds were found at the Dollar Tree.  The cones and stones are ones I’ve picked up while traveling. 

It is so nice to look over and see my little piece of the Springtime outdoors brought inside. 






6 comments:

  1. I love the shamrocks inside the glass, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so lovely and springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The shamrocks and birds are wonderful. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful spring vignette. Love it all. Your cloche is stunning and the flowers and birds are gorgeous. Thank so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shamrocks. My grandmother always grew them, but I don't have any luck with them. How nice to have a little bit of spring!

    Stopping by via your link on The Polohouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet vignette! Love all the details and those adorable little birdies just stole my heart.

    Thanks so much for sharing them at the linky party today!
    xox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.