Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Fingers, Little Toes

What is it about baby toes that are so cute?

One sock on and one sock off is still darling.

Then there are those sweet little fingers that can wrap the toughest uncle around them.

Even when they grab the camera, you just can’t get enough of them.

This has to be the only time in a person’s life when their nose is cute!

Doesn’t that soft little neck make you want to cover it in kisses?

And it is a good thing that little ears are darling too… because I get enough photos of them as Little Bird darts off in another direction!




10 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO PRECIOUS!!!!
    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got lots of ear shots in my attempts this week, too. Man, those babies are fast, aren't they? Love all this sweetness! =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet shots of your little one's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! I totally agree. They are irresistible

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.