Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Short Hiatus


I’m going to take about a 4 week break from blogging (although I’ll probably pop in now and again – being quiet isn’t my best trait).


With the warm weather, I’ve become incredibly busy. I am finally able to get into the space that will transform from junk repository to my hobby room. Then there is the spring yard work that must be done. And I can’t forget (as much as I’d like to) about spring cleaning.

I also have some weighty decisions to make and need to focus on them so to make the right choices.

And finally, Himself will be home soon! And I plan on kidnapping him for a few days!!

When I get back, things will be such that I will be able to have fun with decorating, projects and new adventures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.