Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gotta Tell You About: Fruttare Fruit Ice Bars

The other day I was craving a cold treat (I’m NOT one of those who won’t eat ice cream in the winter!!).  The ‘mega-store’ didn’t have my favorite no sugar added ice cream treat, so I browsed all the other selections.  


These seemed interesting…

Real fruit and low calorie…and black cherry!  Since I am a long-time ‘popsicle’ fan they were definitely worth trying. 

It didn’t take long for me to go thru the whole box!  Good cherry flavor with pieces of fruit.  The texture is softer than an icy popsicle; very nice.  And only about .55c each.  I think that is a good value.

Next time I restocked I decided to try the orange.  It has a real orange juice flavor and there is pulp mixed in.  Another thumbs up!

Still to try… mango, peach, lime.  It’s a hard job but someone has to do it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.