You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Black and White in Color

On our last trip to MO, once again the snow came pouncing down to greet us.  We rather enjoy the white stuff but I've had several Missourians tell me they are quite tired of it.  It sure was better than what we left behind in TN.  Our area at home was hit with about 6 inches of sleet!  What a mess.  

The sunshine on the snow made such lovely contrasts, I just had capture a few.





OK, I now quite agree that it's time to leave off with the snow and start taking some outdoor flower photos now.

And on that note, there are daffodils blooming in my yard and tulip trees with flowers in Nashville.

Bye-bye winter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.