You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Saturday, January 9, 2016

That Word "January"

The word 'January' seems to trigger major feelings of nesting in most women.  Decluttering, organizing, purging, making things cozy.

~~January~~

I am so happy to say that I've got the decluttering taken care of -- finally.  But does one really ever finish organizing?  I am tweaking constantly.  So once again I am joining the 'Declutter Challenge' over at www.maryorganizes.com .  The big difference is this year I will be organizing instead of decluttering.

This week we were to work on our laundry rooms.  She lines out a whole week to work on things but I need only a day to tweak.  (And it feels SO good!)


One wall of my laundry room is also my pantry part 2.  And it had gotten very unorganized.  In fact, that red tub to the right was holding things that needed to go on the shelf.


It only took me about 20 minutes to get it back in order, including putting the bagged things (like lentils and grits) into plastic containers.

Much better!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.