Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

That Word "January"

The word 'January' seems to trigger major feelings of nesting in most women.  Decluttering, organizing, purging, making things cozy.

~~January~~

I am so happy to say that I've got the decluttering taken care of -- finally.  But does one really ever finish organizing?  I am tweaking constantly.  So once again I am joining the 'Declutter Challenge' over at www.maryorganizes.com .  The big difference is this year I will be organizing instead of decluttering.

This week we were to work on our laundry rooms.  She lines out a whole week to work on things but I need only a day to tweak.  (And it feels SO good!)


One wall of my laundry room is also my pantry part 2.  And it had gotten very unorganized.  In fact, that red tub to the right was holding things that needed to go on the shelf.


It only took me about 20 minutes to get it back in order, including putting the bagged things (like lentils and grits) into plastic containers.

Much better!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.