You can email me at teri-gonewalkabout2@hotmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Eats: Stonies Sausage Shop in Perryville, MO




I’ve had several cookouts in the last few weeks. They have all featured the bratwurst I get at Stonies Sausage Shop.

This 4th generation family owned business does it right. The brats are SO good. In fact, friends have me pick up brats for them when I go up to Missouri to visit my family.

Their selection includes: Apple, Cherry, Pineapple, BBQ, Cheddar, Jalapeno, Beer, Pepperjack Cheese, Chilly Cheese, Onion & Pepper, Sundried Tomato Basil, Supreme Pizza, Mushroom & Swiss, Original, Greek, European style, Original with Kraut, and Turkey Brat.

My favorites are the Cherry, Sundried Tomato & Basil, and the Apple.

http://www.shopstonies.com/Default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never knew there were so many kind. You're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.