Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

I had a request to post the recipe for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake from my gluten free cooking class.

Here you go Lili!  Hope you enjoy it.


Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 cup unsweetened apple sauce

3 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

1/2  cup buckwheat flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/3 cup cocoa
 
Preheat oven to 300 F.

Mix top five ingredients.  Add remaining dry ingredients.  Beat for 2 minutes. 

Bake in a greased 9 X 11 pan for 40 minutes.

If desired, top with cool whip or frosting.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Teri, I had forgotten about this. Thanks so much for sharing it...I'm a peanut butter/chocoholic-type person! This looks scrumptious. (I made gluten free banana-walnut bread yesterday using rice flour and a recipe I found on-line and it was pretty yum too.) ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.