Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Home Organization 101: My Linen Closet

Now that I’m back home I can rejoin the Home Organization 101 challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  I’ll catch up at the end those projects I missed during my traveling.

For this last week, the challenge was the linen closet.  That’s an easy one for me as we don’t have much of a linen closet.  It wasn’t too bad but it did need a wee bit of attention…



 
I had too many old towels and the crock pot sure doesn’t belong in there!

In just a few minutes it was looking much better!


Towels were culled (the excess downstairs where they can be used for cleaning).  I refolded so it looked neater.


On this shelf I now store my hospitality basket (sample size toiletries in case a guest forgets something) and the toothbrush holder for guests.  In front is a basket to hold cleaning cloths.  And the tray holds soap, etc.


This is the “bad back” shelf.  Everything VERY easy to get to!  LOL


And on the floor is a bit of extra storage.  I’m planning on adding in one more shelf so I can get the vitamins up off the floor.  The notebooks are instructions manuals and that is the best place for us to keep them. 

Much better now!





1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.