Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Artful Friday

For the last couple of weeks we have been traveling – so I haven’t had many opportunities to work on my creative pieces.  I’ve mainly worked with photo challenges.
 
 
However, I did do this little sketch of a wren while Himself was talking family history with one of his cousins.  I’ve been working on my sketches and I’m actually feeling like they are getting better.
 
 
I photographed these mushrooms for a photo challenge on 52 Photos.  We were to photograph “orange”.  The babies and I made a little game out of finding orange… I’ll tell you more about that later.
 
 
 
And finally, these two photos were for Word Art Wednesday.  I’m working on building up a collection of photos to turn into note cards. 
 
So while I didn’t get a lot done, I’m pleased what I DID get done.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.