You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Friday, October 19, 2012

My Artful Friday

For the last couple of weeks we have been traveling – so I haven’t had many opportunities to work on my creative pieces.  I’ve mainly worked with photo challenges.
 
 
However, I did do this little sketch of a wren while Himself was talking family history with one of his cousins.  I’ve been working on my sketches and I’m actually feeling like they are getting better.
 
 
I photographed these mushrooms for a photo challenge on 52 Photos.  We were to photograph “orange”.  The babies and I made a little game out of finding orange… I’ll tell you more about that later.
 
 
 
And finally, these two photos were for Word Art Wednesday.  I’m working on building up a collection of photos to turn into note cards. 
 
So while I didn’t get a lot done, I’m pleased what I DID get done.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.