You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lessons from Spring Cleaning: #1 Magic Erasers

On the 1st I started my spring cleaning.  I do this in winter because when spring comes around I have better things to do than be inside cleaning!

I've written about our old, old waffle iron.  When we inherited it, there was years of cooked on oil baked into the surface.  Himself has scrubbed it many times with Dawn on a scrubbie sponge without much change in appearance.

Today I was working on some appliances with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pad and decided to have a go with it on the small appliances.  To my amazement, the gunk started coming off quickly.  Even the very worst areas had great improvement with just a few minutes of rubbing.


Here is the 'before and after'.  Incredible... yes?

Needless to say, all the rest of our 'stainless' steel and chrome items have gotten the Magic Sponge treatment.  It has me wondering what other things I can get clean with it.

Do you have any Magic Sponge tips to share?









http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/01/one-project-at-a-time-1615.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.