Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Thoughts for 2015


I have one goal for 2015... that is to make a beautiful life. 

I’m releasing the self-induced stress of making a deadline where none really exists.  And if there is a real deadline, I will get it done in a timely manner; and that means NOT at the last minute.

My home will finally be decluttered and organized.  I have only the garage and my studio to do!  Well... OK, the shed needs another going over too though it is not bad at all.  Speaking of my studio, I might have a reveal before the spring flowers bloom.  Maybe it will even be painted!  (I really, really hate painting...)

I will be decorating more and gardening more.  There will be all sorts of DIY projects and more time for creating.  Arts, crafts, writing, and so on.  Time to stop pinning and start making.

Classes at Whole Foods and some serious cook book use will bring a lot of recipes posted.  Plus I plan on working harder at creating my own recipes.  I’m going to have a bit of fun with that and make a cook book just for me.

Now don’t laugh, but by the end of the year I will do a 5K.  I hope I will be running but walk/jog will be great too.  Himself and I have a plan for working together on some strength training (his lead) and stretching (my lead). 

Have you thought about your new year and what you want to do?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.