You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Sunday, June 14, 2015

Milk Worth Crying Over

On a recent trip to the Nashville Farmer's Market, there was a vendor with a small refrigerator truck backed into his space.

He was selling fresh milk.

Oh my goodness!  Yes, we are milk-a-holics!


Of course we bought a bottle.


Oh it was the GOOD stuff.  

The type you have to shake before you drink.  The type that smells and tastes like milk is supposed.  The type that makes me sigh with happiness.

The type WORTH crying over if you spill it!


And better yet!   <{((((<


18 minutes after the first photo was taken... we called it our lunch.

  And our next trip down we will have a cooler with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.