You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Summer's Challenge: "Putting By"

Almost two years ago in the fall I took a couple classes on home canning.  I had full intentions of doing a lot of canning in '14.

Didn't work out...


(Photo from 2013)

But this year is looking a whole lot better!

I'm going to concentrate on pickles and jellies/jams because I'm really not much for canned vegetables.  We prefer fresh or frozen.

Anyway, I've been saving canning recipes on Pinterest and have picked up some books on the subject.  I bought most of the needed supplies so that is taken care of.

Let the canning begin!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.