Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Out and Around Cole's Forge

There is so much eye candy around Cole's forge that it really does take more than one post to show it off.   So here are more shots to enjoy...


I'm not sure why, but I really like this shot.


So much character in this doorway.


Beautiful!


Different angle.

His wife has decorated an old storage shed.


How fun!  I want a cute little shed to decorate!

Oh yeah... I do have a shed.  But it's so BIG...


Just look at all the cute things.


Chippy shutters and a kerosene lamp.  Perfect.


I think that is an oil can.


Chippy rocker and an old tobacco basket.  I'd love to get my hands on a tobacco basket!


Fabulous texture!


A peaceful vignette.


And a beautiful magnolia tree.

It's such a lovely yard to walk around in.  Every where you look is another little patch of pretty.



1 comment:

  1. "There's so much eye candy around Cole's Forge...." you say. That's because you have the eye of a gifted photographer! Beautiful shots, Teri! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.