You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, November 16, 2015

Singing Toucan - An Ocarina

Next stop on our Panama Canal cruise was Costa Rica.  My highlight was seeing my first ever toucan.  They are so cool!

So my travel trinket just had to be a toucan something.


This little ocarina was just perfect.


An ocarina is a type of flute.  You can see the fingering holes in the back.


It's a fun little reminder of watching a toucan in its native habitat. 




Linked at:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I remember Costa Rica as a real Ecotourism destination. I saw myy first sloths there and lots of wonderful bird life. I this the first place I saw the Toucans was in Honduras. Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.