Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Travel Trinket: Panama Canal

Seven years ago this month, Himself and I were cruising along in the Panama Canal.  It was a straight through trip, unfortunately with no excursions.  So how does one get a travel trinket when there is no place to get one?

You make it!


One of the activities the ship offered was a time to make a poster and at a certain lock the ship's photographers would take photos of passengers and their poster.

Of course I was all about that!

The above photograph is our travel trinket of our trip through the canal.  

Isn't the frame I found at TJ Maxx just perfect for it?  I love how it lines up the photo with the canal on the world map.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! A trinket doesn't have to be bought! It's all about the memories! The Panama Canal is something I would love to see and do one day. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.