You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, April 25, 2016

"Lessons from The Quilt" by Bev Blackard... and illustrated by ME!

I can finally talk about a project that I worked on at the beginning of the year.  My friend Bev (aka Mama Nick) has published a Christian inspirational book and she asked me to do the photography for it.  "Lessons from The Quilt" is a delightful book that would be enjoyed so much by quilters, as well as those who like gentle inspirational stories.


The publishing company used a tight close up of her quilt for the cover.


A little bit about the book and Bev...


I think it is a lovely idea for a priceless heirloom.


Bev shares her thoughts as she went through the creative process of designing her heirloom.


And also her thoughts about the Lord and how He is so like a quilter as He shapes and designs our lives.


Not only did I do the photography of Bev's items, many of my personal photos are used to illustrate the text.  SO cool to see them in a book!


It can be ordered through Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, or you can do a Google search to make an order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.