Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

25 New Bits of Trivia about Teri

1. I love being an aunty!

2. I want to travel to places I was told I couldn't when growing up: Vietnam, Cuba, Iran, etc.


3. I'm a baseball Cardinals fan. Go Cards!


4. I'll shop til I drop at Home Goods.


5. The most unusual thing I've ever eaten was owl shish-kebob.


6. My three favorite cuisines are: Ethiopian, Middle Eastern and Russian.


7. I like to go to Hot Springs, AR to hunt for quartz crystals.


8. I do not eat cod.


9. But yes, I will eat certain raw sushi.


10. One of my favorite movies is "An American in Paris" - just to watch Gene Kelly dance!


11. I believe there is a big difference in a "friend' and "someone you know".


12. Doing missions is necessary for my happiness.


13. I was born on Friday the 13th. (No comments from the peanut gallery!)


14. Happiness is having a horse - and May was mine.


15. Person I'd most like to spend a weekend getting to know: Franklin Graham.


16. I believe respect is earned; not conferred with a title.


17. Misha was my rescue greyhound.


18. Sabre was my 50% wolf hybrid.


19. My favorite seafood is scallops.


20. I have a collection of high quality model horses.


21. I will always find a way to amuse myself!


22. I sponsor a native missionary in Africa. http://www.africaforjesus.org/


23. My hobbies are: photography, jewelry making, chip carving, bonsai, and scrapbooks/photobooks.


24. The hobby I am learning now is watercolor painting.


25. Next hobby I want to learn is blacksmithing.

9 comments:

  1. congrats! you've won my blog giveaway for two thank you letterpress notes! please contact me asap for your prize.

    marta@martacards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching your 365 challenge. Eh-hem! You are a few days behind. Don't let your fans down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not home right now to post my pics - but I am taking them! I'll get them up when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post to read for my first visit.
    I'm interested in knowing what Owl tasted like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liss, it was like a combination of duck and ostrich. But not as good as either on their own. Very tough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness! I could comment on nearly everything you said. For instance, we had a half-wolf dog, also. I was married on Friday, the 13th. A friend is SOOOO much different than someone you know! And Gene Kelly? Have you got a couple of hours? I adoooore watching him.

    What an amazing post.

    Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to cook something Middle Eastern. And those scallops look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri - nice to get to know you. I love being an auntie too!
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.