3. I'm a baseball Cardinals fan. Go Cards!
4. I'll shop til I drop at Home Goods.
5. The most unusual thing I've ever eaten was owl shish-kebob.
6. My three favorite cuisines are: Ethiopian, Middle Eastern and Russian.
7. I like to go to Hot Springs, AR to hunt for quartz crystals.
8. I do not eat cod.
9. But yes, I will eat certain raw sushi.
10. One of my favorite movies is "An American in Paris" - just to watch Gene Kelly dance!
11. I believe there is a big difference in a "friend' and "someone you know".
12. Doing missions is necessary for my happiness.
13. I was born on Friday the 13th. (No comments from the peanut gallery!)
14. Happiness is having a horse - and May was mine.
15. Person I'd most like to spend a weekend getting to know: Franklin Graham.
16. I believe respect is earned; not conferred with a title.
17. Misha was my rescue greyhound.
18. Sabre was my 50% wolf hybrid.
19. My favorite seafood is scallops.
20. I have a collection of high quality model horses.
21. I will always find a way to amuse myself!
22. I sponsor a native missionary in Africa. http://www.africaforjesus.org/