Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

EiroFit

I've been on the Eiro product weight loss program for 3 weeks. http://www.eiro.com/

I never thought I'd like a program with meal replacement drinks. But you know, it's not bad. Mind you... I'm not radical about it tho I do usually have one a day. I'm finding they fit well with my lifestyle. I don't like eating first thing in the morning but you're supposed to - it gets your metabolism going. So a shake works well for me. Plus I've started adding a splash of Amaretto syrup by Palm brands (the BEST!). Fine... I'll take the hit for the extra carbs! It takes that shake from "OK, it's good" to "Man! When can I have my next shake?!?!"

The other point in the program is the EiroTrack web site http://eirotrack.mydietcalendar.com/index.php This has been a huge help and motivation for me. On it you track your food and water intake, exercise, and weight. The program then makes all sorts of charts and graphs to show you how far you've come and where you're heading - both by the plan you've programmed in and by what you are actually achieving. It feels really good to see "Goal Achieved!" in big gold letters.

The most useful feature for me is the "Track Your Diet" page. You fill in what you are planning to eat and the program figures out all the carb/fat/protein/fiber information for each meal AND for your entire day's plan. There are prelisted foods and you can manually add items too. You can even figure out the portions for something like a casserole and enter it in as a meal. Then when you have it again, one click and it is on your plan.

I've been on other programs - high protein ones, high veggie ones, "go to the meeting ones" - and have done OK for a little while. But none have really fit into my lifestyle. With the Eiro program (shakes plus web program) I've found something that is working for me.

*The shakes make it easy to have a meal and get going. And they are good.

*The web program is convenient to use. I can log in whenever I want, as many times as I want.

*Watching the number change (for better or for worse!) is motivating.

*It gives me a goal weight target date. And actually SEEING that date and knowing if I
stay on this plan I can be where I want to be before Thanksgiving -- wow!

So, how's it working for me?

In 21 days I have lost 15 pounds and dropped 2 BMI points.

I'd say it's working pretty well!!

(And no, I'm not receiving any compensation for writing this! I PAY to buy the stuff! -LOL- )

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'll be here on the sidelines cheering you on. I decided last year that since I will never give up my food habits, I must exercise. I joined a boot camp program and tightened up like I never expected. Best wishes for success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic that you found something that works for you.

    Thank you so much for your kind visit, and for following synch. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.