Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In




I'm up in Missouri visiting family and having my Little Bird Time. It's been a great visit. One that has been extended by nature... I've been snowed in for the last couple days. It's not so bad right around here but the small country roads that are part of my drive home aren't in the greatest shape.

I've had a lot of Little Bird Time this trip. I was even able to spend a day shopping with her and her mama (my sister). I can see I'm going to have a little shopping buddy whenever I come up!






The shopping gene has been activated! What a happy little Home Goods shopper!





MINE!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little shopper you have here...good luck on the SNOW!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.