Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seaglass Surprise in my Mailbox

In yesterday's mail I found a sweet surprise. A bundle of sea glass sent to me from Maine by Lili. Check out her fun blog at http://fearlessnesting.blogspot.com/ She and her husband are potters. They make beautiful Raku pots and pendants. Lili also makes wool felt purses that are just CUTE!
Wouldn't you love to open an envelope and find this in it?


And how did she know purple and green are my favorite colors?
Thank you so much for the gift Lili. You rock!

3 comments:

  1. I wish the pounding life has given me would make me as beautiful as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! What a wonderful suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sweet to do a special post on this! Glad to hear they are your favorite colors! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.