Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

To those who text while driving...

If you text while you are driving, you need to watch this. If you have teens who are drivers and who have a cell phone, you AND your teen needs to watch this.





Have you watched it? All the way thru?

When I saw that tiny scene with the baby's unblinking blue eyes... I was filled with a terrible white-hot rage. Because in a flash I was seeing those beautiful eyes of my sweet precious little niece. (See yesterday's blog post).

If you know me or perhaps will know me in the future, this is a warning to you.

If I EVER hear or hear of, you texting while driving... you will face the wrath of Cerberus.

I am not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.