Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thrifty Finds: Tripod

I haven’t done much in the way of thrifting lately.  Between spring cleaning, not knowing what all is in the shed, and general miserable weather I just haven’t been interested.  But lately I’ve been doing a bit of picking for things I can use.


Like this tripod.  There have been several times I’ve needed something like this and I wasn’t about to use my telescope’s tripod!  I found this at Goodwill for $4.
It was a surprise to find it because my local Goodwill store is really a bit of a dump.  This is the kind of stuff that is usually for sale there…


Someone has lost some of their faith…but you can have what’s left for $2.99…


A ventilated coat for $7.99.  The whole coat was shot thru with holes!  Hope the bugs that made them were not still in it.

But can you believe they are actually trying to sell this garbage?  And shame on the person who donated it rather than trashing it! 

Once yard sale season gets rolling there will be better hunting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.