You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hunting Season Begins!

Bargain hunting that is!

Yard sales are in full swing now.  On our way out of town Saturday, we left a bit early so I could hit a few yards sales.

The hunting was very, very good...


The Rummikub game was only $1.  This is a favorite at our church game nights.

I found a few things for crafting... the bunnies will be cute in moss gardens, the ribbon is perfect for a Christmas wall hanging I want to make for next Christmas, and the curtain rings will be used in several projects.  $1 for the lot.

I found a whole herd of shaggy Little Ponies (a couple didn't make it into the picture) for .20c each.  There's going to be a Pony spa day soon!  They are some sort of special edition so I know Little Bird doesn't have these.

Two packages of pencils for .10c.  Those went into my Operation Christmas Child stash.

Cute leg warmers for next winter, new and only $1.

A nice heavy glass pitcher for $1.

Magazines... free!  The treasure is the "Cooks Illustrated"!

Some blinged out tennys for the Little Bird.  I think they are one size too large for now.

Cute little drawer set.  It's about 10"x12"... for $1.  I think it will work perfectly in my jewelry making organization.

And a Little Pony 'chariot'.  It's remote control... Little Bird is going to love that.  The lady threw it in with the ponies (she REALLY wanted that herd thinned out!  LOL)

Not a bad start for the summer hunting season!  



1 comment:

  1. Great deals! Rummikub is one of our favorite games.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.