You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Our Easter Day


Easter sunrise was a mite chilly in Tennessee.  No... it was COLD.  The temp was hanging out right at the freezing mark at 5:30 am as we headed to church for Sunrise Service.

The church sanctuary was softly lit as we sang a few Easter hymns and had prayer before we partook of the Lord's Supper.  Once over, we went down to the family life center for a potluck breakfast.


I brought Easter stuffed eggs.


And Himself made a batch of biscuits.


Because of the Easter crowd, there were two services.  One before the Sunday School time and one after (the regular service).  


Bro. John

After the services, we headed home... and took a nap!  Getting up at 4:30 am is just a bit much for me.  LOL  After our nap, it was time to fix our holiday dinner.


Waiting for me to sit down!


Our dinner:  roast duck, dressing, corn, fresh tomatoes, stuffed eggs, and biscuits.

Yes, a lovely day.

Here is our choir singing one of my favorite songs... "Arise, My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.