Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Keeping Clutter In Check: Master Bedroom

I'm pretty pleased with myself!  So far every room that has come up in the decluttering challenge at Mary Organizes has basically been clutter free.  That sure feels good.

This week was no different.  The room of the week was the master bedroom.  Drawers are in good shape.  Closet is in good shape.  Desk is in good shape.  

The only tiny little area that needed some attention was the "stuff drawer" in my dresser.  You know... that little drawer that holds everything that doesn't have any other place to be.

AKA -- the junk drawer.



It only took me a few minutes to weed through it.  It was mainly full of old reciepts it was time to throw out and things I had pulled out of my pockets.  (So that is where that lighter went...)

Now it is functional again.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.