Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Mercy Packs

Whenever we visit other churches I enjoy looking at whatever missions programs they are involved in.  At that recent Compassion International event where so many children were sponsored, there were a LOT of projects and programs to look at.  (Which didn't surprise me at all considering how hearts were moved to help the children.)

One of the projects was on a table right next to the front door.



What an excellent idea!!


One of the church members I talked to said it has been a very popular project.  It fills the immediate need and is small to pass out a car window that is barely rolled down.

I'm going to make a few of these up, but use some nonrefridgerated "Lunchables" or some such item instead of the energy bars.  And as the winter comes, some glove too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.