Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Morning Stillness

Last morning I woke up to a grey, chilly day.  It reminded me of the dreich days we had in Scotland. 

From our deck the flat grey sky made perfect silhouettes of the sycamore tree and its seed balls.

I’d never noticed this nest.  I wonder if it belongs to the Titmouse sitting near it?


Across the river there was a heavy fog over the marshy area.

Even grey, even chilly… it was a beautiful peace start of the day.





http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/

4 comments:

  1. Teri, all does look calm. I think I'll go take a nap, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Those shots all exude peace and tranquility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark, gray, and chilly never looked so beautiful. Great pictures, I'm so glad I stopped by to look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very calm and peaceful. I just noticed a birds nest in a tree in our front yard the other day, too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.