Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom

Happy Mother’s Day Mom! 

They say it is the little things that count.  You’ve always been there in the little things and the big things.  I know you have rolled your eyes at a lot of things I’ve done, but thank you for letting me try.  Some things worked… other things… not so much.  You gave me wings and roots.  Can’t ask for much more than that.


Thank you for introducing me to so many things that are a part of my life.  Cooking, decorating, being a hostess… and so many more you taught me by example.


What a cute little girl you were…


…who grew up to be a knock-out! 


You always find ways for us to have fun. 


You are a cool mother-in-law.  Himself has always appreciated your baking skills too!


Plus you are one outstanding grandma!  I love seeing this side of you.

And I love you.  Thanks for being always being there.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.