You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Monday, May 19, 2014

...Monkey Jumping On The Bed

Anyone who knows me even half-way well knows that I am NOT a morning person.  I prefer to start my days quietly… with a cup of hot tea and quiet conversation.

Last trip tho, a certain little monkey spent the night with Grandpa and Grandma…and subsequently… us.  


After a tiny knock at the door, the little monkey climbed up for a morning cuddle. 

Who could resist?

Pretty soon she was chattering away…




…with waving hands and a few bounces thrown in.


When I finished my cuppa, it was time for a bit of “Peter Rabbit” until Grandma called us all down for breakfast.

What a beautiful way to wake up in the morning (even if I did almost have some little toes in my hot tea!).



1 comment:

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.