Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

...Monkey Jumping On The Bed

Anyone who knows me even half-way well knows that I am NOT a morning person.  I prefer to start my days quietly… with a cup of hot tea and quiet conversation.

Last trip tho, a certain little monkey spent the night with Grandpa and Grandma…and subsequently… us.  


After a tiny knock at the door, the little monkey climbed up for a morning cuddle. 

Who could resist?

Pretty soon she was chattering away…




…with waving hands and a few bounces thrown in.


When I finished my cuppa, it was time for a bit of “Peter Rabbit” until Grandma called us all down for breakfast.

What a beautiful way to wake up in the morning (even if I did almost have some little toes in my hot tea!).



1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.