You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Saturday, July 12, 2014

Passion!

A couple days ago Himself and I went for a walk along the road to our home.  There are 4 other houses in a third of a mile, then the cow pasture.

My objective of the walk was the delicious blackberries growing along the fence.

But I found something even better...


Passion fruit vines!!


They are such unique flowers.  


You can see the little passion fruit developing on this flower.


So beautiful!

There are several fruit already growing on this vine, and there is a vine across the road too.  When it cools off a bit I'm going to walk the fence line and see how many more I can find.

YUM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.