You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Playing With Fire

I've mentioned before how I'll kill some boredom on a trip by playing a game of "cloud shapes".   Did you know a variation of that game is 'fire shapes'?

On a recent evening we were at a friends home for a cookout, and as we sat around the fire I started up a game of fire shapes.  The big difference from cloud shapes is you have to have a camera to play with fire... too fast to see the shapes otherwise.  

It's definitely a game of the digital era!

Here's a few of what we saw that night.  Do you see anything else?  (If I ever had to take a Rorschach test, I'd drive the tester batty!)








Next time you have a fire going try your hand at Fire Shapes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.