You can email me at clanhanna62@gmail.com My blog archives and post labels are way down at the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Salud! at Whole Foods: Spicy Crab Cakes recipe

Last week Himself and I worked a Whole Foods class that was solely on crab.  One of my seafood favorites is crab cakes.  So I am rather particular on how they are prepared.  Don't even pass by me the ones that are full of bread crumbs.  

Bread crumbs are for the outside only!


Not a crumb in sight!  Look at that crab.


Here's where the bread crumbs come in... for a nice crunchy coating around the meaty cakes.  Panko crumbs make it even crispier.


The hardest part is waiting for them to cook!

The recipe that was used is really good.  The spiciness was an excellent set off for the 'sweet' of the crab.  The lemon zest gives it a nice sparkle too.




ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming walkabout with me! I enjoy comments and will try to answer questions quickly if I have a way to reply to you. Sorry I have had to put the word verification back on... the spam jerks (especially the Serbian ones... yeh, I check your addys) have been overloading me lately.

However... I do not approve comments whose purpose is to spam. My readers do not deserve such garbage. I also do not allow anonymous comments. If you have something to say, then put your name to it.