Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Morning's First Tool

Time to change out the dining room table vignette.  I was inspired by a challenge to use vintage kitchen tools.


I can't think of a 'tool' that is more used in any morning time kitchen than coffee!

I believe that somehow it must have been a more peaceful ritual when the ladies ground beans for the morning coffee with this hand grinder.  Electric grinders are SO obnoxiously loud.


A fun chippy tin cup from my enamelware stash.


This lovely sugar spoon was given to me by Himself's uncle H.  Daffodils are my favorite flower.

Oops... gotta run!  Himself just called me in for a cuppa!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.